This doesn't have to be complicated, does it?
- BandHelper will not share your contact information with any third party,
for any purpose.
- If you are an administrator for your account, BandHelper will send you messages to confirm your registration, remind you of an upcoming subscription expiration, and alert you to service outages or other serious technical issues.
- BandHelper may send you occasional announcements about site updates and offers for subscription discounts. You can disable these messages by deselecting the Marketing Emails option on your User Edit page.
- BandHelper uses a cookie to remember your login status from one page
to the next. This cookie is removed when you log out. BandHelper
uses another cookie to log your visits to a statistics database;
this cookie is not personally identifiable and only provides
general information about site usage.
- BandHelper does not store and cannot access any payment information.
BandHelper uses PayPal as its payment provider, and PayPal
will only store payment information for users who create
a PayPal account.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please .