BandHelper is a cloud-based service with companion mobile apps designed to reduce the organizational burden of playing in a band. It serves as a repository for all your repertoire, schedule, contacts and finance info and shares it with your bandmates effortlessly. BandHelper's combination of organization and performance features is unmatched, and we offer a pricing option for every band.
"This app offers an arsenal of weapons to combat band drama."
– Stelluto, USA
"It is a huge help in organizing rehearsals and gigs."
– Thunder_sticks, Canada
"Synchronizing songs and set lists across multiple devices is a time and sanity saver!"
– Dave Keeton, USA
"All of the modules work seamlessly with each other."
– Greg Pfremmer, USA
"There are so many nice touches and extras."
– Jojo Was A Man, USA
"It's got everything you need and some stuff you didn't know you needed."
– Andrew Snyders, USA
"The gold standard in set list and repertoire management."
– Beucepholis, Canada
Make the most of your rehearsal time
- Forget about managing binders or finding reference recordings
- Keep track of songs that need more work
- Note or record your good ideas for future reference
Add your repertoire to BandHelper and it appears automatically on all your bandmates' devices
Flag songs to generate a list for future practice
Make notes or recordings of arrangements to jog your memory later
Streamline your stage setup
- Eliminate the dead space from flipping through pages
- Lead the band seamlessly through your set
- Automate effects settings, keyboard patches and lighting scenes
Jump quickly to any song in your repertoire
Connect everyone's devices to follow your song selections
Send MIDI to configure these devices automatically for each song
Professionalize your band management
- Simplify your scheduling tasks
- Easily integrate subs or new band members
- Raise the bar for band organization
Send automated requests to your bandmates and feed upcoming events to your website
Grant access to specific set lists or your whole repertoire
Maintain a contact database, build checklists and track your finances
Enjoy a musician-centered service
- Use a variety of devices on multiple platforms
- Don't renew automatically unless you want to
- Get personal support when you need it
BandHelper runs on multiple platforms with minimal system requirements
You can start a free trial without payment info, and you can subscribe without auto-renewals
Our goal is to make BandHelper work for you