Get three free months
Existing subscribers can add three free months to their subscription by linking to BandHelper on social media. Here's how:
- Post a message to Facebook, Twitter or similar mentioning that you use BandHelper, and include a link to http://www.bandhelper.com.
- Send a link to your post, or a screen shot if the post is not publicly viewable, to
- We'll extend your expiration date by three months.
- You can use this offer once per year.
If you also include your referral link in your post, you can save 10% off your subscription cost for each new account that uses it to register. See the next section for details.
Reduce your subscription cost by 10-100%
You can reduce your subscription cost by 10% for every new subscriber you refer to BandHelper, up to the full value of your subscription. Here's how:
- Copy the referral link from your Account Info page.
- Send the link to your friends, or post it on your website or social media page for anyone to use.
- Check your Account Info page to see if anyone registered with your link. Their account name will appear in the "accounts you've referred" list after they make their first payment.
- When it's time to renew your own account, view the prices on the Account Billing page. The prices will be reduced by 10% for each account you've referred that is still active, up to 100% of the price. You must renew on the website to receive the discounted price; it is not available when renewing within the mobile apps.
Do you have multiple BandHelper accounts? You can also use this offer to reduce your total subscription cost. Simply enter the account name of your first account into the "account that referred you" field on the Account Info page of your other accounts. Then you'll see a 10% discount for each additional account when you renew your first account.