- All accounts include a 30-day free trial. No payment is needed to start an account, and no action is needed to end an account. At the end of the trial, you will be prompted to renew your account with a paid subscription, and it will expire if you do nothing.
- BandHelper uses Braintree, a PayPal service, for payment processing. A PayPal account is not
required, but speeds up the payment workflow.
- Renewals are available in 1 month or 1 year terms, with prices listed on the Pricing page.
- If you have a problem with a renewal, please email
within 7 days
and we will attempt to resolve the problem or refund your renewal price. After 7 days, payments may not be refundable.
- You can ask us to cancel your account at any time, but any remaining time on your account will not be refunded. You can also simply let your account expire on its expiration date if you don't wish to renew it.
- Your account allows you to add a number of users depending on the account level. You can add, delete or deactivate users at any time.
- Inactive users don't count toward your total number. You can make room for more users in your account by deactivating users who are not currently playing with your band.
- You can use the access options for each user, and the user options available for some items, to limit the data and functionality available to the users in your account.
- Within your account, you can create multiple BandHelper projects for different bands, each with its own users and data, but all covered by the same subscription payment. If you prefer to pay separately for each band you play in, you can create separate BandHelper accounts instead.
- You may not resell access to your BandHelper account. Sharing the cost of your account with your bandmates is allowed, but selling access for profit is not allowed.
- BandHelper hosts your data on its servers and manages the syncing of data between your devices. While we run multiple backup systems to protect your data, we cannot be liable for any data loss. Your use of this service is at your own risk.
- BandHelper stores previous versions of your data, so if you accidentally change or delete something, you can generally restore it yourself. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- By default, your data is only accessible to users you add to your account. However, BandHelper includes some functions that let you email or export data like set lists, song lyrics and stage plots to whomever you choose. You are responsible for any data that you share with these functions.
- Each BandHelper account includes 5 GB of storage. If you exceed this amount, you may be asked to reduce your storage requirements or purchase a storage upgrade.
- If your paid account expires, we will save your data for two years in case you decide to renew your subscription (one year for trial accounts). If you wish to permanently save your data without renewing, you can use the Export buttons at the bottom of the list pages.
- BandHelper claims no ownership of and takes no responsibility for ensuring the proper ownership of files you upload to its servers.
If you have any questions about these terms, please .